--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Seraphita" <s3raphita@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"  wrote:
> >
> > --
> > Or perhaps that attitude toward homosexuality is
> > all ignorant crap, and people are born gay because
> > *they* had that attitude in a previous lifetime,
> > and this time around need to experience what it
> > feels like to be discriminated against.
> >
> > Maybe that attitude is currently in the process of
> > diminishing because the straight folks alive today
> > learned that lesson in *their* previous lifetimes.
> > Maybe in another generation or so nobody will be
> > able to understand why it was ever thought that
> > there was anything wrong with being gay.
> >

> Possibly - and I really do mean possibly - your are correct .
> One of the "problems" with homosexually I have had is that the male
> penis and female vagina are obviously "designed" for each other. The
> male-male-sex and female-female sex seem to me odd for that reason.

Only if you are viewing these 'tools', these organs as a means for procreation.
If you need to get a job done then you look for the most efficient means to
have that happen and a slender object that can fit neatly into an opening can
be just the ticket but if you want to give pleasure or explore new
possibilities then the tools don't really matter. Male to female suits a
certain functionality but it doesn't fulfill every eventuality, every desire or
whim.

> The situation is compounded by current ideas of neo-Darwinism. In this
> view every feature of human life is the result of an evolutionary
> advantage of the characteristic in question. Sounds plausible. But how
> then do you explain homosexual liaisons? The theories I have read sound
> completely unconvincing. A gay is far more likely not to succeed in
> transmitting his genes to future generations.

And how many miscreants (this is the second time today I have used this word,
what's with that?) should never prolong their sorry genetic line and yet do so
time after time? No, have it any way you want and procreation be damned.