From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] America the Beautiful

Nothing wrong with Social Security.  But there is something wrong with
foolishly promising people a pension that pays the same as when they were
working.  What were they smoking when they did that?  it actually isn't
feasible.  Times were booming and the idiots you elected (regardless of the
aisle they sat on) made those promises.  The idea when you get older is you
probably don't need and often want as much.  You don't need a full pension.When
there are no longer full time jobs for everyone then you have to divvy up the
jobs.  But that won't work for employers.  So what are you going to do, Mike?
Tell people to crawl away and die?  You know how that will go down.  They'll