Judy, if a poster thinks another poster generally contributes nothing to
curiosity, inquiry and growth, then I would think one would simply not read the
posts of that poster.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 7:20 AM
Subject: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Post Count Sat 28-Sep-13
00:15:03 UTC

Share wrote:

But Xeno, I think you want to censor too! You want to censor airheaded one
liners. Airheaded one liners maybe want to censor too. Is this the solution? We
each get to pick one kind of posting offense and censor that? In my experience,
all censors think that they have the worthy goal of more orderliness.

What I'm saying is that we either have freedom of content AND form or we don't
have freedom of curiosity, inquiry and growth.

I suspect Xeno is defining "airheaded one-liners" as those that contribute
nothing to curiosity, inquiry, or growth.