 From: "anartax...@yahoo.com" <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:28 AM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Post Count Sat
28-Sep-13 00:15:03 UTC

Well, that does have a logic to it. You would not be prevented from posting
air-headed one liners, there would be just fewer you could post in any given
month. Would you waste time buying a brand of breakfast cereal when every box
was only 1/8th full? The web is pretty thin on original content. Supposedly
about 3/4th of the content is copied from other parts of the web. And much of
the rest is kind of empty as far as ideas as to how to figure out what life is.
In government forums, even in rather rowdy governments, there are rules of
procedure, giving each speaker a certain amount of time to present their
points, and then they have to stop and let someone respond.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> SHARE
wrote:

Share wrote:

But Xeno, I think you want to censor too! You want to censor airheaded one
liners. Airheaded one liners maybe want to censor too. Is this the solution? We
each get to pick one kind of posting offense and censor that? In my experience,
all censors think that they have the worthy goal of more orderliness.

What I'm saying is that we either have freedom of content AND form or we don't
have freedom of curiosity, inquiry and growth.

I suspect Xeno is defining "airheaded one-liners" as those that contribute
nothing to curiosity, inquiry, or growth.