 From: "anartax...@yahoo.com" <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: Post Count Sat 28-Sep-13
00:15:03 UTC

AUTHFRIEND WROTE:
Share's "true motives" have been evident to halfway-perceptive people for a
long time, actually. Unfortunately that doesn't include Share (or Steve, for
that matter). It isn't Seraphita's fault that she hasn't seen the full picture
yet; she hasn't been here as a regular for long enough.
The question that could be asked here is, what would be evident to
fully-perceptive people in this same situation, now that you
halfway-perceptives have nailed Share's "true motives"? [Note: prevaricators'
intrusions into my point here, under the guise of 'comments', is ill advised
for integrity reasons]