> But I have to ask: why do they continue to be SO upset about it.

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?

You have to realize Share, is that this is probably about as close as it gets to spiritual practice for some of the informants posting here.

Not everyone has the opportunity to engage in spiritual pursuits anymore. These days, the spiritual program gets almost eliminated entirely, except for posting messages to an online chat site like Yahoo FFL. Go figure.

That's just about it - a few one liners posted to the top or the bottom of a spiritual discussion group before, during or after work. Obviously they couldn't be practicing yoga, meditating, or even doing much work if they're already tuned in to the internet by 8:00 AM and posting at their place of their employ. Go figure.

Also, you need to realize that not everyone has is able to meditate in a dome every day and to associate with people that practice the same kind of meditation we do. You are very fortunate to be living close to a spiritual meditation hall,

If you're living out in the back of beyond on the road to Erewhon, you probably couldn't even find a GNC health food store in a shopping center strip mall. If you lived in a big city like up in Boise or Rapid City, you could at least visit a Whole Foods Market. Otherwise about all you can do is take a walk in the woods or look up at the sky at night and admire the stars.

From what I've read here, most of the respondents don't live within a thousand miles of a golden dome of pure knowledge, a Buddhist stupa, a yoga ashram. or even a yoga studio down town. Is there anyone here that can hold a yoga pose?

Maybe they are jus jellos.

Some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to. So in a way, we are helping people all the time just by being on the spiritual path and posting to FFL, top or bottom. LoL!