Now this is really funny! So, let me apologize to Robin as well, although I never had a single conversation with him. I apologize to Robin for asking about all those books he wrote extolling the Iranian Muslim cleric. Robin, if you are reading this, I'm sorry about that. But, what is it with you and the Pope? LoL!

On 10/5/2013 7:11 AM, Share Long wrote:
Bob, maybe what we need is not a group hug, but a group apology ha ha! I also want to acknowledge Richard who DID apologize to MJ. But the flow of Ann's sequence stopped there, so what to do? As for me and The Masked Zebra, we did apologize to each other, at the very beginning. But neither of us liked how the other apologized so that's another knot in the flow. Not sure where that leaves you and me vis a vis apologies especially as I'm still unraveling the logic of your kind offer: if you need me to apologize to you, for you to apologize to The Masked Zebra, then I apologize!

*From:* "bobpri...@yahoo.com" <bobpri...@yahoo.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, October 4, 2013 1:22 PM
*Subject:* RE: Re: Re: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: FBI arrests Silk Road suspect

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> Share wrote:

Bob, just like in Vedic cognition, sequence is essential when it comes to FFL apologies per Ann: Dear Richard, if you apologize to MJ then I am sure Judy might consider apologizing to Buck. When Barry apologizes to everybody then Judy might consider apologizing to Share. When Share apologizes to Robin then Judy might consider apologizing to Steve. An apology to Barry, however, might extract a higher price.

If Ann said it, I know its true; if you need me to apologize to you, for you to apologize to The Masked Zebra, then I apologize! And whats this stuff about Vegan Ignition (some new type of flatulence Barry discovered)?