It didn't take long for this thread to go down the rabbit hole. Go figure.

'Imam and His Islamic Revolution: A Journey into Heaven and Hell'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1982

'Seventeen Days in Tehran: Revolution, Evolution and Ignorance'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen (Dec 1980)
Snow Man Press, 1980

'A Personal Meeting with Ayatollah Khomeini: Islam and the Self'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press, 1980

'Crisis in Iran: A microcosm of the cosmic play'
by Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
Snow Man Press; 2nd edition 1979