 Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Places You Can't Afford to
Live
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 4:10 PM

  And,
 Om the middle-class, they spend money on the stupidest
 things like
 new smartphones or new F-150 pickup trucks when they
 don't need them.
 Harley Davidson motorcycles. Jeezus have you looked at the
 price of
 Harley Davidson motorcycles and noticed how many
 middle-class
 middle-agers are going down the road on them dressing and
 trying to
 look like the lower working classes they are not? What a
 wealthy bunch of
 spiritually ill-disciplined narcissistic people.-Buck

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  You
 know, If people don't pay a lot of money to learn TM
 they most
 certainly will not appreciate it.

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Paying
 for learning TM?

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Housing
 31 percent. Utilities on average? Groceries?
 Transportation. Payroll taxes about 30 percent, medical,
 clothing, raising kids.

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  Trulia ran these numbers based on the
 assumption that a family shouldn't spend more than 31
 percent of its pre-tax income on housing (and that it must
 pay local property taxes and insurance). This data also
 assumes that a family makes a 20 percent down payment on a
 home – a daunting feat even on a six-figure income in
 somewhere like Los Angeles or New York.

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Richard, look how similar FF and San Antonio are:

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/fairfield_ia/costofliving

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/fairfield_ia/costofliving

 On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:13 AM,
 Share Long <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Richard, using Sperling's to compare San
 Antonio, TX to Brewster, NY

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/brewster_ny/costofliving

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/brewster_ny/costofliving

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/brewster_ny/costofliving

http://www.bestplaces.net/compare-cities/san_antonio_tx/brewster_ny/costofliving

 On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:33 AM,
 Richard Williams <punditster@...> wrote:

 An old couple I know down in San
 Antonio live in the family home that they inherited from his
 auntie. The guy says he pays about $100 per month in
 property taxes. Sounds like pretty cheap rent for a 1200 sq
 ft place on the south side of town. A lot of his property
 taxes go to local public schools. And, he doesn't even
 have any children! Go figure.

 "According to what
 I've read, a family shouldn't spend more than 31
 percent of its pre-tax income on housing." Using those
 calculations, these 10 metros are the least
 affordable:

 'Places Where The
 Middle Class Can’t Afford To Live
 Anymore'http://www.theatlanticcities.com/housing//