"Wonderful, Doc, I agree. Except I don't think we have to take it seriously or
unseriously or any certain way at all. Life is flowing along however we take
it."

 Hey Share, this response of yours caught my eye, again, because it is a good
example of usurping Brahman. "Life is flowing along however we take it", is an
intellectual understanding, but it is not the experience of the seeker. So, to
say that the intention for spiritual liberation needn't be taken seriously by
the seeker, is basically bullshit. It had better be taken seriously by the
seeker, or else nothing permanent happens. No big deal, if nothing happens, but
it is simply a reflection of the seeker not being ready for a complete
surrender, not being committed to it.

 On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:53 AM, "doctordumbass@..."