Yeah, you guys really made all the TMers on this discussion group look stupid - you're both very advanced I can tell. MMY or John Hagelin can't hold a candle to all your accomplishments!

So, we are sorry you got conned out of your money and that we forced you into servitude in the school cafeteria and now your life is so crappy because you didn't graduate from college and it's all our fault - we are to blame for all your life decisions - since you were brain washed into believing you could fly and now you can only post messages to the internet.

 Now, was that message any help?