Buck, my pneumonia came back when I stopped taking the antibiotic. But the
homeopathic cough syrup totally got rid of it. Doctor told me I wasn't
contagious so I went to program in the town flying hall. Sugar free lozenges
kept coughing in check and if not, then I was only 3 blocks from home so could
easily transfer myself. Last autumn I drank echinecea tea and that and
healthier eating habits kept me from getting sick at all til the pneumonia this
past August. Anyway, the flu shots have both mercury and aluminum in them and
aren't necessarily helpful for the current flu happening. This is a
controversial position on it.

On Monday, October 21, 2013 9:07 AM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com"