 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: The Flu, shots, and the Dome
Meditation
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Monday, October 21, 2013, 2:07 PM

       Yes, I always forget that.  Maybe next year
 I'll be less self-centered and will have gotten over my
 fear of needles. :)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 But always remember that when you
 get a flu shot, it's not justto protect yourself, it's to
 protect others as well:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

 emilymaenot wrote:
 Nothing.  Get one if you like, from an accredited
 place.  I worked for a company once that offered us all
 the flu shot (many years ago when it was *really in vogue*
 to get one), and I was one of the employees that took them
 up on it.  Came to find out,  that the guy was a
 huckster and that was his Christmas con.  He was
 featured in the paper and on the news and that is how us
 employees found out.  I never did find out what he shot
 us up with, but it must have been safe.  I haven't
 had a flu shot since :).

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  So,
 what is wrong with getting flu shots?-Buck