Re "during the Roman Catholic Mass, the wine is changed into the blood of
Christ and all are invited to partake":

 Not so. The wine is for the priests alone. The congregation has to be
satisfied with the bread. The official Church doctrine is that as *both* the
bread and the wine are transformed into Christ's body and blood only the one
need be taken. But as the priest partakes of both bread and wine the obvious
implication is that he's getting a special privilege. As the blood clearly
symbolises the "inner life force" the message taken away by everyone is that
the priest is more spiritual than the lay members.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 So I guess wgm, we got a case of it takes a thorn to remove a thorn in that
during the Roman Catholic Mass, the wine is changed into the blood of Christ
and all are invited to partake! Of course Maharishi had a very different take
on desire, seeing it as what leads us to more and more bliss, to ultimate
bliss. These days I'd say that if desire is a demon or a mistake of the
intellect or a delusion it's because we already are that which we desire. What
do you think?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 The curse of Dracula! Is, the very *damnation* Christ warned about! The
*blood* of *desire*!!! Drinking the blood of sensuality dooms those, who go so
forth, to the wheel of eternal *in-satiability* and the wheel of birth and
death (Samsara or eternal damnation to reincarnation because of desire) until
the *demon* of desire is quelled and the peace of soul realization is gained
through meditation and God realization.  ( Hey,  a little Halloween here,
enjoy!)