The only gap I know about is the one I use for my spark plugs...sorry Share.
;-) ( And of course the one where you get your jeans).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 geez, wgm, beyond pay grade or not, thanks for this analysis which if I have
heard, I've definitely forgotten. That phrase *Sat is the Brahman beyond
creation* is acting as a koan for me. I can't fathom it. Nor am I even trying
to fathom it. I'm just letting it sit there and do its magic, if that makes any
sense.
 One question: would you say Om or Tat is what Maharishi calls the gap?