Er, I don't have to "declare victory." Barry does it for me by reacting with
posts like this. And he'll react to my response by trying to claim I'm
"spinning." But he knows it's true. He's Mr. Reactivity.

 Note that this post is really only about his rage at me; Richard is a red
herring. Barry needed to find a way to disguise the fact that he's freaked out
about a whole string of Barry-idiocies I'd picked up on and lambasted him for
over the past week.

 He's the gift that keeps on giving: Get him once, and he'll react for days,
getting angrier and angrier each time. And when he's angry, his brains get
scrambled, so he makes worse and worse mistakes, making it easier and easier to
"get" him.

 (snip)