Share, your opinion of my opinions about you are wrong, but you are entitled to
them anyway.

 Share wrote:

 > Judy, your opinions about me are wrong and you are entitled to them anyway.

 With reference to my earlier post, this response from Share falls under the
heading of "whether it even makes any sense to go there in the first place." Of
course she isn't going to agree with my opinions of her, and of course I'm
entitled to them anyway. Was anyone in any doubt about this, or was it an
utterly useless remark on her part?