 Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] 3 liters of H2O per day -- minus
10 years!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, November 1, 2013, 1:49 PM

 I know...I was just teasing her because she is
 so transparent about it!  LOL

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Because
 she hopes it will annoy me if she says so, of course. As
 if...!
 emilymaenot wrote:

 Why don't you think the American people would elect her?

 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Well,
 speaking as a Democrat I'd say that Hillary Clinton is
 not a fit candidate. Mainly because I don't think the
 American people would ever elect her!

 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com mailto:fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 It
 is really strange behavior to say
 the least. Judy is a real case, and I'm not the
 first person to
 note that she can be very disagreeable.

 WARNING: Don't ever suggest that Hillary Clinton
 is not a fit
 candidate to be the next U.S. President!

 So, I probably posted hundreds of on-topic posts to
 a.m.t. on
 Usenet, (some of which I've updated and posted to
 FFL), over a
 period of about five years starting in 1999, without
 getting a
 single response from Judy. Then, in about 2001, a few
 days after I
 posted a message calling into question Judy's
 claim that Bush lied
 about the reason the U.S. invaded Iraq, I started
 getting all
 kinds of nasty messages from Judy. She went just about
 ape-shit,
 calling me a troll and a scumbag and a liar. She
 encouraged
 everyone on the list to shun me and has been doing so
 almost every
 week since then - for over ten years! Apparently Judy
 has some
 influence over the Minions, Pips and Mean Girls on FFL
 but she
 doesn't seem to be getting the best of you. Keep
 up the good work

 http://www.rwilliams.us/usenet/archives.htm
http://www.rwilliams.us/usenet/archives.htm

 Has anyone else in the group noticed that Judy is
 picking on
 Share? While my beef with Judy may have some
 substance, Share
 seems like a pretty decent person who just likes to
 talk with
 people. Regardless of what Judy has said about me, I
 find her
 antagonism toward Share to be very mean-spirited. Judy
 really has
 taken a turn for the worse, in my opinion . Go
 figure.

 But, even more strange is the silence from some of the
 other
 informants posting here. Where I come from, silence
 usually
 indicates agreement. Thanks for speaking out.

 On 11/1/2013 9:47 AM, Share Long wrote:

 Yeah,
 Richard, that was definitely weird. Judy had
 always been
 so friendly before that!

 On
 Friday, November 1, 2013 9:41 AM,