 Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] 3 liters of H2O per day --
minus 10 years!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, November 1, 2013, 7:21 PM

       Share, I am forced to retract my statement of
 your "intelligence", at least for today.
  I'm sorry.  Don't hold it against me,
 O.K.?

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Ha! Just proves
 that Emily and Judy don't know me at all. I would never
 vote for Hillary because IMO she acted like a door mat when
 she didn't divorce Bill after the Monica affair.

  On Fri, 11/1/13, emilymaenot@...
 <emilymaenot@...>