You are incorrect - I know more about the TMer bija mantras than just about anyone on the entire planet. My knowledge of mantra yoga is like a big mountain compared to your tiny ant hill. You, on the other hand, are nothing but an editor. It's not a matter of ego - it's all about knowledge and the proof is in the archives. Go figure.

There are maybe three TMers on this list; one or two tantrics; a fakir; and about a dozen bhogis. Apparently I'm the only yogi that knows where the TMer bija mantras really came from. Almost everyone knows that the TMer bija mantras are the nick-names of the Hindu gods.

But, I will grant that you are probably the only poser here that knows about the Indian rope trick. LoL!