--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Pall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear friends from around the world,
>
> Mother Divine 9 days (Oct-4-12)
> for wealth, prosperity, health, longevity, knowledge and
intelligence.
> By awakening human awareness , 9 days will help all aspects of
life...
> the five senses, mind, intellect and ego...Those 9 days Yagnas will
> support prosperity & fulfillment, help increase wealth, support
> spiritual progress, gain knowledge, clear intellect, improvement of
> memory, peace of mind, good for education, improve influence in
> society, increase harmony in married life, help remove big
problems,
> help find suitable job, support success in business, fulfillment of
> desires, removal of fears, help remove illness, improvement of
health,
> help prevent danger, help peaceful sleep, overall progress, improve
> relationship, remove obstacles, help finding suitable spouse, free
> from obstacles, support in court case, support in better life...
>
> MONTHLY MEMBERS are all included in this Yagna

Thanks for this Tom. Just a reminder that given Mother Divine as the
Universal Supreme Being, all of these things are available to us at
any time. Not to make light of your apparent 'boost' through these
techniques, but just to recognize that these good fortunes, all of
them, are always present, should we choose to receive them. I know
this from personal experience becuase I don't participate in such
ceremonies yet live a life of total support from Mother Divine.

Thanks.