Share, as I've told you before, that you told falsehoods about me is not a
matter of agreement; and it isn't "my assessment," it's a fact. Calling me
names doesn't change that.

 Let's make it very simple so that even you can understand:

 If you say, referring to a specific post of mine, "She did not qualify...with
it sounds like" when in fact I used that qualification twice in the post in
question, it means you told a falsehood, case closed. And given that you saw
the evidence I posted that you told a falsehood, for you to try to pretend
there can be any dispute about whether it was or wasn't a falsehood is just
further dishonesty on your part. Nobody's fooled by it, Share. You don't make
yourself look innocent by doubling down on a proven falsehood.