---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 The term 'Internet troll' is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated
debates and is frequently misapplied by those who are ignorant of Internet
etiquette.

 It certainly takes one to know one Dick. You have been giving a perfect
impression of one for quite a few weeks now. The funny thing is, once in a
while you actually write a post that is good reading but all the stuff in
between is like this little kid in the corner going nah, nah, ne, nah, nah.