Let me make myself clear: Mary Magdalene was the first person to see Jesus
after the crucifixion when He had risen up out of His tomb, hovering in the
air. The Ascension into heaven came later. Mary Magdalene was the first
person to see the risen Christ. All the four gospels agree on this: Matthew
28:1, Mark 16:1, Luke 24:10, and John 20:1.

Christ was hovering in the air above the tomb when he appeared to Mary
Magdalene, she was the first to see Him and this was forty days BEFORE the
Ascension when He was taken up into the clouds into heaven.