Yes, it [the low Dome group meditation numbers] is a pitiable pitiful state of
being. The communal meditation numbers are sadly low. I feel and hold in
complete contempt those who could be in the Dome meditating with the group who
are not. They are nothing better than anti-science anti-spiritual
anti-meditators. They clearly do not get it. Such ignorance is entirely
contemptible and without virtue.

 -Buck, a conservative meditator

 wrote:

 Whoa......am I reading this correctly? Only 200 in the Men's dome?

With numbers that low -- is the Fairfield campus a zombie of its former self?

 Friends; The Dome doors open at 7am for meditation. Everyday. Happy New Year!
Today!  Come join with us for group meditations and let there be peace in the
world in this New Year. Change evidently begins within and can begin within you
by the mediating affect of the Meissner Effect of consciousness coherence peace
radiating from deep transcendental meditation within outward. Come join in with
meditation groups near you to help mediate for peace in the world this year.
It is the opportunity of a lifetime,

 -Buck in the Dome

 Yes indeed, let us be humble now at year's end with the New Year beginning.
Taking stock now at year's end our community Dome meditation numbers are
frightfully low.
 Men's Dome meditation numbers are more frequently even below 200. That is
 even lower than whence the Assembly started back in 2006 of the real nadir
 days with TM in the West. This low meditation number now does not bode well.
With the collapse and failure of the Assembly around the Settle grant we need
now more than ever before better leadership in this new year.
 The old adage, “you can't lead from behind”; Our leadership needs to come to
the Domes too where they might even get seen in battle.
 All meditators, rich as well as poor, praise the Unified Field and come to
meditation for world peace in the New Year,

 -Buck