On 1/1/2014 9:24 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

 > The points in dispute are, or were, his original claim that Mary M.
 > was "the first to see the Jesus rise up into the sky"

Obviously Judy wasn't there at the resurrection and so she doesn't know
what Mary saw. All Judy knows is what she reads in the Bible and even
that doesn't make much sense. Apparently Judy hasn't even read the
Gospel According to Mary. Go figure.

Richard said Mary Magdalene saw a spirit in the sky, just like Paul on
the road to Damascus saw the risen Christ up in the sky. It makes sense
when you think about it. Spirits can fly around all over the place. The
risen Christ flew down toward Damascus to meet Paul on the road.
According to what I've read, after the resurrection the risen Christ was
seen above five hundred brethren all at once, floating in the .Where is
Robin when we need him?

  "The Conversion of Paul the Apostle, was, according to the New
Testament, an event that took place in the life of Paul the Apostle
which led him to cease persecuting early Christians and to become a
follower of Jesus. It is normally dated by researchers to AD 33–36. "As
he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed
around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice..." - Acts 9:3–9 (NIV)