On 1/1/2014 11:46 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

 > this isn't about "opinion," but about fact: What does the Bible
actually say?

The important question is what did Mary see and what did he say to the
Apostles?  The Bible doesn't say exactly what Mary said, but according
to the Gospel of Mary what she saw was the spirit of Jesus in a vision,
now the Christ, whose soul had risen from the dead.

According to Mary: "I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to him, ‘Lord,
I saw you today in a vision.’" He answered and said to me: “Blessed are
you, that you did not waver at the sight of me. For where the mind is,
there is the treasure."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Mary