Richard, I always thought that Jesus rose from the dead body and spirit. I
mean, wasn't the tomb empty?!

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 4:19 PM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 1/1/2014 1:19 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

> It was "established" a very long time ago.

So, Mary Magdalene was the first person to see the risen Christ after
the resurrection. And, I think Jesus rose from the dead and flew into
the air so Mary could see him first. Later, Jesus as the risen Christ
flew up to Galillee to meet the apostles; and then after that he flew
down to the road to Damascus. Then forty days later the risen Christ
ascended  into heaven. Spirits can fly anywhere they want to any time.
That's what I think.