 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Marshy and Religion
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2014, 11:33 AM

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson
 wrote:

 > the post I made had nothing to do with justification or
 not of TM - it was simply what I think is a well put
 together compilation of the intention and origins of M's
 movement that shows it was clearly religion - I thought the
 denizens of FFL would find it interesting - evidently not.

 For some of us, Michael, the
 question doesn't bear pondering any more. We realized
 that the whole TM schtick was a disguised religion thirty or
 more years ago.

 > The post doesn't require that anyone defend the
 fact they practice TM

 Or that we continue to beat a
 dead horse. No reflection on you, if you or your friend are
 dealing with this issue now and sensitive to it. It's
 just that for some of us it's so been there, done that
 that we have no interest in it any more.

 Like so many issues that people bring up on FFL, this one
 just smacks of Department of Redundancy Dept. May those who
 still feel compelled to repeat the old meme "TM is not
 a religion" continue to do so. May those of us who
 laugh at and pity them continue to do so.