I watched a few episodes but it seemed to get stuck in the "we've contracted to do X episodes so what will we do for the remaining ones." Sometimes I think the British 6 episodes series works best because it makes the series richer.

You probably aren't interested but Netflix also has released an episode of commentaries on "House of Cards."

Syfy's "Helix" with Billy Campbell looks good.