The line "I am a great believer in the uni-sex dress-code" was copied over (by
Yahoo not me!) from a post by Jason. I don't advocate any dress codes. Jason
can defend that view if he wishes.

 My input was about the hypocrisy of Muggeridge and Tolstoy - both men who were
enthusiastic fornicators in their youth but turned against sex in old age.

 Someone above asked "which hypocrisy bothers you more? Tolstoy doing the serf
girls?":
 Tolstoy was *not* being a hypocrite when he did the serf girls. He was
exploiting them - a different issue entirely.