---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Judy, your admonition doesn't make any sense. I've already replied to both you
and Ann!

 Yes and thank you. I really didn't have a clue what bibs were other than what
babies wear and the image of someone in an ankle length bib with hair to her
ankles (was that too many ankles?) seemed to good to be missed. I was asking
you this in all seriousness! (That Bawwy just likes to try and stir up trouble
between the women.) And your description of your drive home from the movie
reminded me of many miles and hours I spent on the Iowa roads looking at those
long horizons. It's been a long time since I saw them.