Thanks, Ann, I called my best friend who LOVES FB and her SO answered and he
walked me through unfriending. And explained about Front Page and Timeline. So
I'm taking baby steps with it. But really, so far, I don't like it very much.
It seems too complicated. But maybe I'll change my mind. Meanwhile I'll use
email and posts!

On Monday, January 20, 2014 2:52 PM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"