Spiritual Warfare Begins Within,

 In Field Effect of consciousness.

 As much as for just purely Selfish reasons, Being good communitarians and good
citizens we all should be going to nearby group meditations to join with others
in group transcending meditation, so the science says. Numbers and proximity do
matter to everyone's spiritual well-being, so the science says.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Buck.> wrote:

 Well, obviously there is virtue and there is vice and there are our spiritual
practices of discipline to free the soul of the indentations of the subtle
system created of vice. Some people are brought up badly. Fortunate though are
those whom have good teachers who know better and can give spiritual help to
others. Service to others is the great virtue as it undoes vice. Seek good
company. Do good. Come to a group transcending meditation near you. So says the
science. "The whole purpose of life is to gain enlightenment. Nothing else is
significant compared to that completely natural, exalted state of consciousness.
So always strive for that. Set your life around that goal. Don't get caught up
in small things, and then it will be yours." Maharishi Mahesh Yogi