--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <<
>
> Are you implying such nationalities are stupid and will buy homes 30%
> above prevailing market rates (if a bubble burst occurs). I thought
> only certain eccentric Brits were that bonkers. :)>>>

Why not, we do it all the time in other countries that are poorer than
us. Someone from a rich country doesn't really care if the house costs
$10,000 and is only worth $7,000 to sell it again. If your theorized
crash occurs then that makes the US poorer than some other countries
who will be perfectly happy to buy property at the meagre prices they
are seeing, wether there is a prevailing lower market rate or not. In
fact, this very effect will be enough to keep house prices rising. We
live in a global economy. The nouveau rich in Russia or Canada will
come and buy your cheap little $300,000 dollar house in Boston.