It will probably give you all the willies to know that Crumb did an illuminated
Holy Bible - not a send up , not a parody, but an illustrated Bible with his
art work.
On Sat, 2/1/14, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Philip K. Dick was smarter than you, and earlier
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Saturday, February 1, 2014, 2:46 AM

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...>
 wrote:

 I always found Crumb's
 "comix" disturbing, violent and misogynistic. I
 particularly hated the Fritz the Cat animated
 film.A vision of life so cynical has to be
 a complete dead end.
 His
 graphics are ugly, grotesque and leave me feeling rather
 bereft. I always wonder what is inside someone that allows
 for this strange hideousness to become manifest, and in
 comic book form no less. Nope, not where I like to put my
 attention. Maybe it's a guy thing - those nipples were
 always so plump and engorged looking.