Re "I don't even know if they are allowed to teach it in Skem anymore as its
funded by the government now and ought to be teaching the national curriculum
which is unlikely to include astrology.":
 Is it a "free school" (a "charter school" in the US)? If so, it doesn't have
to follow the national curriculum. However the Department of Education states
that: "We do not expect creationism, intelligent design and similar ideas to be
taught as valid scientific theories in any state-funded school" which suggests
they might also come down hard on astrology. However, religious faith and
worship is expected so how one draws the line between religious beliefs on the
one hand and astrology on the other could be debated.