after a drug overdose.  I am just speculating that it might go something like
this.

 "Whaaaat the fuck, where am I!?"

 "Uh, dude, you've passed over"

 "What the fuck are you talking about. I've got to pick up my kids in a few
minutes"

 "Uh, you're not going to see your kids anymore.  You've passed on son"

 "No, I didn't. I was just taking a hit. It was no big deal"

 "Well you went a little overboard.  See for yourself"

 "No, no, that can't be right.  Really, I can kick this stuff"

 "Well, maybe next time dude.  Maybe next time.  I'll leave you be for a while
so you can see what see what the scene's like that you left behind"  After a
while I'll come and see how you are doing, and we can make some plans"

 Reflecting.......

 "God Damnit, God Damnit. Why did I have to do this shit"