Personally I'd like to see a warning label on every bottle of soda, every candy
bar, every donut and muffin! I think the obesity epidemic continues to claim a
lot of victims and I think is very much contributing to the decline of the US.

I think addictions have to be dealt with on the physiological level too because
they exist on that level, even the food addictions. It's not even enough to
scare people about it.

Johnny Gray has an interesting take on celebrities, that they take on a lot of
energy from their audiences. Obviously some can handle it better than others.

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:31 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"