Richard, sometimes there's even a deluge of posts when I'm gone for a couple of
hours! No wonder some people have given up and dropped out. I end up trashing
so many posts I'd like to reply to. But I'm trying to have an offline life
here. Go figure (-:

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:48 AM, Richard J. Williams
<pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/6/2014 9:43 AM, Share Long wrote:
> Richard, here's my important post (-:

The problem with FFL is that the messages come at you so fast that you
hardly have time to think for yourself, to sort it all out, much less
try to figure out the deep meaning of some of the messages posted here.
Anyone who wanted to find out any insider information would have to wade
through thousands of messages here and on Google Groups in order to find
out what happened to Jerry Jarvis or Lon P. Stacks.