But but but...noozguru, I write a lot of those one liners! Oh, maybe you're
suggesting I liberate myself from those also (-:

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:58 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

This is often the case with online discussion and why I read them using an
email client like Thunderbird.  A click of the button will arrange the flow of
a topic to see that it has wandered off into a badminton match and not even
worth reading.  Do yourself a favor and set up an email client on your computer
if you are so interested in FFL and liberate yourself from the one liners of
the website or even Yahoo's poor mail client.

On 02/06/2014 12:57 PM, Share Long wrote:

>Richard, sometimes there's even a deluge of posts when I'm gone for a couple
>of hours! No wonder some people have given up and dropped out. I end up
>trashing so many posts I'd like to reply to. But I'm trying to have an offline
>life here. Go figure (-:
>

>On Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:48 AM, Richard J. Williams
><pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>On 2/6/2014 9:43 AM, Share Long wrote:
>> Richard, here's my important post
                                  (-: