Oh, you and Xeno go right ahead and take what he says seriously. That gives the
rest of us a good idea of how seriously to take you (if anybody weren't already
pretty sure).

 << Xeno, I've always thought that that's exactly what Richard meant. Now I
know for sure because he likes the Will Rogers sense of humor and wisdom.

 Does this mean that the phrase 'Nothing I post is to be taken seriously' in
post #368186 should not be taken seriously? >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 As Richard himself admitted in post #368186, nothing he says is to be taken
seriously.

 << Professional editors don't usually mix up their professional work and
 their personal activities. At least most editors don't use the company
 computer at work to send and receive personal messages to discussion
 groups.

 And, most informants on message groups don't advertise their business on
 discussion groups. And, I'd say that most professional editors don't
 monitor a discussion group all day while they are trying to get some
 work done on their computer. Go figure.

 It's been my experience that when doing computer work you need to allot
 at least two hours on a project in order to make some real progress
 toward completion. With distractions like email coming in all the time
 with a tone sound; the television set on; the cell phone ringing; knocks
 on the door; trips to the bathroom; dogs to walk; trips to the kitchen
 for a snack; or out to the cafe or bar - it's a wonder anyone could keep
 up with a fast-paced online chat room conversation like FFL. LoL! >>