As if you had the foggiest idea.

 Of course, "a simple yes or no" would be meaningless. I have no more basis for
believing one or the other than you do.

 << > Oh, and of course you were never around Robin during his enlightened days
anyway.

 No one was. There *were* no "enlightened days." There was only Narcissistic
Personality Disorder acting itself out.

 Or do you believe that he *was* enlightened? Please state your position for
the record. A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice. Anything else will be
perceived as the evasion it is. >>