Judy and Ann, ok, let me try this and tell me if my logic is off and if so,
where it is off:
Robin said he was enlightened.
Robin also said that enlightenment is a delusion.
Therefore Robin was saying that he was actually deluded rather than enlightened.

I also want to add that I recognize that I'm triggered by all this. I mean, why
should Robin get to be special by being enlightened? And then be even more
special by getting rid of his enlightenment?! How special does one person have
to be?!

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 10:52 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"