Again we see Barry's perennial confusion between "So-and-so said" and "What
So-and-so said is true." No matter how many times it's explained to him, he
simply cannot grasp the distinction, so he makes the same stoooooooopid mistake
over and over.

 I believe Robin was sincere in what he said. I haven't any more of clue than
Barry does, however--as I said earlier today--whether any of it was "true" in
any real-world sense.

 << And on this forum, only two people believe him. Fascinating that they turn
out to be the two gullible women who became his cult followers. One "signed on"
to his delusions here, the other 30 years ago, and then *again* here, which
should tell you a little about *her* sanity.

As far as I can tell, pretty much everyone else considers him a nut case. >>

 As with so many of Barry's pronouncements, the degree to which he "can tell"
is exceedingly limited to nonexistent, especially with regard to someone by
whom he is desperately, pee-in-his-pants threatened. What's truly pathetic is
that Barry's terror increases the longer Robin is gone from FFL. The more he
broods, the worse it gets, and the more of a fool he makes of himself trying to
cut his fantasy monster-Robin down to something he can deal with.

 Oh, by the way, Barry, there was no "cult" to be a follower of on FFL. That's
just part of your fantasy.