On 2/9/2014 4:45 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
/*He *didn't like it* that Curtis didn't respond to the 12,000-word "four posts" in which he ranted obsessively about Curtis And Everything That Was Wrong With Him. He *didn't like it* that no one else seemed interested in his continuing diatribes against Curtis. What he wanted -- and stated clearly in the Last Tantrum -- was for someone (anyone) to respond to him and ARGUE WITH HIM. */

I read Robin's posts as they came in and at the time I wondered to myself why I wasn't finding them of much interest in them. I didn't see any of the key words I'd be interested in replying to such as Yoga, Vedanta, or the Upanishads. Now it dawns on me - Robin didn't know very much about these subjects. So, I wonder why Robin would want to dialog with Curtis who holds a B.S. in Philosophy from MUM. Go figure.

Which brings up a few questions:

1. Was Robin Carlsen a TM Teacher and what course did he attend to get certified to teach TM?
2. Did Robin Carlsen complete any courses at MUM, and if so, which ones?
3. Was Robin so delusional that he actually believed he was in "union with God" or is this something Judy and Ann made up?