---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/10/2014 6:49 AM, Share Long wrote:
 > Steve, I had a very similar thought. What kind of person calls fooling
 > other people the most fun ever? Doesn't sound balanced to me. Sounds a
 > bit arrogant.

 Judy is probably desperately emailing Robin at this second, trying to
 get him to either give her permission to publish his mail, or trying to
 get him to come back here and help her monitor the pricks that exposed
 them. Trickster, lying pricks, who deceive and pose as spiritual
 teachers and editors on internet forums. Watch out for them, Share -
 they can be really tricky.

 > And is Judy quoting Robin about this? Or are these just her feelings
 > on the matter?

 All we have from Robin is his own post and it looks like he was being
 serious, not posting a parody. Anyone want to place a bet that Robin is
 monitoring every message sent to this forum?

 I'll bet you $150,000, no, make it $200,000.