On 2/10/2014 9:36 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com wrote:
Judy this may be hard for your to understand, but spending time trying to trick people, and then finding it to be the "most fun" you've had in the setting in which you trick the people, is not something really to be proud of.

It's a lot more fun, Steve, tricking people into believing you're enlightened and in cosmic consciousness. Posting to FFL and trying to trick Judy is not as much fun I would think. But, posting to the internet does have a more "instant reaction" feel to it - as opposed to standing on the side of a mountain or on a stage in front of a large audience making your pronouncements, where you have to wait years to find out what the reaction was. For someone like the Masked Zebra, it was fun tricking people like Judy on FFL, but not much of a challenge after hoodwinking MMY. Go figure.

"I floated in a kind of absolute bliss and watched as my mouth uttered sounds, as my body moved, as my individuality carried out its natural actions. In the midst of the experience I thought--or rather I witnessed the thought come: Maharishi says the real test is sleep--if pure consciousness stays awake while everything else sleeps, then one knows one is in CC."

"Ignorance to Enlightenment: An Autobiography"
by Robin Carlsen
http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2009/06/writings-of-robin-woodsworth-carlsen_17.html