---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/10/2014 6:43 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... wrote:

 I mean Robin always seemed to be changing his mind about things.  I don't
think I am along in not knowing when he was being ironic, or when he was being
serious. >
 You've got to wonder about a guy like Robin: the first enlightened Governor of
the Age of Enlightenment, certified by MMY. That's quite an accomplishment when
you think about it. But, posting to FFL - what was his target audience? Maybe
he thought the students or administrators at MUM read FFL. Apparently Robin
didn't know that only Judy takes this discussion seriously. Go figure.

 I still think Robin should write "The Confessions of Robin Carlsen." It would
probably be very well received on the TM-Free Blog. But, his writing was way to
long for the average FFL informant to understand because there was this
tendency in Robin's postings where he tried to hoodwink people into taking him
seriously.

 Now, the funny thing is, that Judy apparently took Robin seriously, and so
from that moment on, Robin knew he had hoodwinked The Corrector and then the
rest of us would be easily hoodwinked. Robin had a little trouble with Barry,
who is not easily hoodwinked, but with a little help from Judy, Robin tried to
make us think that Barry was the poser, when everyone else knew that it was
Robin doing the posing. Curtis saw this right away and dealt with Robin on his
on level by letting Robin know that Robin was a hoodwinker trying to sell us
some more snake-oil.
 Stevie and Curtis, you two might make a lovely couple. Have you told him your
true feelings yet? Does he have an inkling you feel this way? I mean, if I can
see it he certainly could suss it out. But then he is gone and gone for good,
just like Robin.