On 2/12/2014 9:39 AM, anartax...@yahoo.com wrote:
> This place is for the insane; perhaps there are a few amateur
> sociologists and researchers hanging in here collecting data, but who
> might they be?

This place is supposed to be for sharing information about life
experiences and views, but nothing posted here should be taken
seriously. There are no scientists posting here that I know of. There
used to be an educator Ph.D. psychologist posting here and there was a
clinical NP (nurse practioner) posting here at one time. Back in the old
days, we used to depend on Rick and Alex to tell us what's going on in
Fairfield. But, these days we've got some real informants here who are
on the inside of the TMO - so we know all about the comings-and-goings
of the TMers up there at MUM, inside the golden domes, and at the
Revelations Cafe & Book Store. Apparently everyone in town gets their
pizza and coffee beans at Revelations downtown on Main Street. You can
safely ignore most of the posts of the ex-baker and the expat. There are
only a few people posting on-topic messages here these days: Buck,
Share, Lawson and Judy. Go figure.